Naseba is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to build a career with international scope and travel opportunities.
We are a fast paced organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth while providing high uncapped sales commission structures. Employees joining our organisation have the opportunity to be fast tracked for future leadership positions globally.
We have a dynamic senior executive team that is involved with all aspects of the business – thus ensuring that talent is nurtured and developed to help us grow the company.
We are strong believers in developing leaders from within and do not rely solely on tenure as a guarantee for promotion.
Our commission structure is very competitive, with many sales representatives who reach their targets earning $80,000+ in their first year.
Our corporate structure is designed to create healthy, positive competition. There is no room for negativity or office politics.
High achievers will go on to fast track progression.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good starting basic, and uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Structured KPIs for career growth, based on personal sales performance
- A challenging environment and strong support, helping you reach your highest potential
- Opportunity to travel to events in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia
- 1.5 hour lunch breaks for employees to go to the gym and remain fit. Monthly incentives for outstanding performance include skydiving, 3-piece suits, and cash. In addition, the Tag Heuer challenge is held annually and leads to a prize.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As a sales professional, you will be expected to contact C-level executives at companies across the globe in order to secure them as clients. You will be providing clients with deal facilitation services to help them expand their business and meet strategic partners across multiple sectors, including finance, real estate, healthcare and technology.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engaging in new business development & sales through phone calls
- Generating vendor sales revenue to meet set targets and objectives
- Familiarising yourself thoroughly with the services we provide
- Researching potential leads in an efficient, target-oriented manner
- Traveling to events in order to support the operations team and ensure client satisfaction
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE
- Mature approach to building relationships
- Over the phone sales experience
- Experience researching leads and using CRM
- Focused and determined personality with a positive, make-it-happen attitude
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
Please visit the links below to learn more about our corporate culture: