Inside Sales Executive – OTE £50k+
London, United Kingdom
naseba Group is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to build a career with international scope and travel. We are a fast paced organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth while providing high uncapped sales commission structures.
Employees joining our organization have the opportunity to be fast tracked for future leadership positions globally.We have a dynamic senior executive team that are involved with all aspects of the business. Thus ensuring talent is nurtured and developed to help us grow the company.
We are strong believers of developing leaders from within and do not rely solely on tenure as a guarantee to promotion. Our commission structure is very competitive with many sales representatives on target earnings reaching $80,000+ a year in their first year.
- Commissions: Uncapped and paid monthly
- Salary: Good starting base
- Corporate culture: An environment which will challenge and support you to be the best
- Promotion: Structured career growth based on personal and team based results
- Training & Support: Highly focused employees will be involved in training programs and management development
- Travel: Opportunity to travel to events in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia
INSURANCE: Medical insurance is provided
- Other Incentives: We give 1.5 hour lunch break for employees to go to the gym and remain fit. Additional monthly incentives for outstanding performance such as skydiving, 3-piece suits, and cash. Also check out our Tag Heuer challenge.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As a sales professional, you will be expected to contact C-level executives at companies across the globe in order to secure them as clients. You will be providing clients with deal facilitation services to help them expand their business and meet strategic partners across multiple sectors, including finance, real estate, healthcare and technology.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engaging in new business development & sales through phone calls
- Generating vendor sales revenue to meet set targets and objectives
- Familiarising yourself thoroughly with the services we provide
- Researching potential leads in an efficient, target-oriented manner
- Traveling to events in order to support the operations team and ensure client satisfaction
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE
- Mature approach to building relationships
- Over the phone sales experience
- Experience researching leads and using CRM
- Focused and determined personality with a positive, make-it-happen attitude
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
Please visit the links below to learn more about our corporate culture: