Event Marketing Executive
Naseba is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to build a career with international scope and travel opportunities.
We are a fast paced organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth. Employees joining our organisation have the opportunity to be fast tracked for future leadership positions globally.
We have a dynamic senior executive team that is involved with all aspects of the business – thus ensuring that talent is nurtured and developed to help us grow the company.
We are strong believers in developing leaders from within and do not rely solely on tenure as a guarantee for promotion.
Our corporate structure is designed to create healthy, positive competition. There is no room for negativity or office politics.
High achievers will go on to fast track progression.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and commissions
- A challenging environment and strong support, helping you reach your highest potential
- Structured career growth based on personal and team-based results
- Highly focused employees involved in training programs and management development
- Opportunity to travel to events in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia
- 1.5 hour lunch breaks for employees to go to the gym and remain fit. Additional monthly incentives for outstanding performance include skydiving, 3-piece suits, and cash. In addition, the Tag Heuer challenge is held annually and leads to a prize.
Our marketing professionals are responsible for market research, planning and strategy, relevant lead generation, content writing for all event stages, partnerships with media and associations, and brand engagement.
- Marketing research: past events, feedback forms, product brief, vendor research
- Planning: marketing strategy, project timeline, branding strategy, event positioning
- Relevant lead generation: vendor and delegate leads to be pitched by sales
- Content writing for all event stages: fax packs, websites, press releases, media advertising, eMarketing, letters
- Partnerships: media, associations, government bodies and embassies
- Branding: all pre, at, and post-event marketing collateral
- Project responsibilities: Email campaigns, database analytics, event website, social media, event list research, data analysis, SMS and fax campaigns
- Organised, deadline-oriented, dynamic, and self-motivated
- Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to team members
- Ability to analyse markets and customer needs and develop marketing plans and recommendations based on those needs
- Web site functionality
- Email marketing automation
- Excellent English copywriting skills
- CRM Experience (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Social media experience with proven track history
- Content management solutions experience (preferably WordPress)
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
Please visit the links below to learn more about our corporate culture: