Digital Marketing Manager
Naseba is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to build a career with international scope and travel opportunities.
We are a fast paced organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth. Employees joining our organisation have the opportunity to be fast tracked for future leadership positions globally.
We have a dynamic senior executive team that is involved with all aspects of the business – thus ensuring that talent is nurtured and developed to help us grow the company.
We are strong believers in developing leaders from within and do not rely solely on tenure as a guarantee for promotion.
Our corporate structure is designed to create healthy, positive competition. There is no room for negativity or office politics.
High achievers will go on to fast track progression.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and commissions
- A challenging environment and strong support, helping you reach your highest potential
- Structured career growth based on personal and team-based results
- Highly focused employees involved in training programs and management development
- Opportunity to travel to events in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia
- 1.5 hour lunch breaks for employees to go to the gym and remain fit. Additional monthly incentives for outstanding performance include skydiving, 3-piece suits, and cash. In addition, the Tag Heuer challenge is held annually and leads to a prize.
Our marketing managers are responsible for market research, planning and strategy, relevant lead generation, effective content development for all areas of the service they are managing. This includes using internally generated content through to partnerships with media and associations. Below are some of the key areas you will handle:
- Marketing research: Desk and field research to ensure your marketing strategy is aligned to the service. You will have access to internal and external data to help formulate your approach.
- Strategy and planning: Build a marketing strategy and set key objectives and KPIs for the services and projects being managed. Based on your research, this strategy will allow you to build a customer journey and client profiles to use within our digital marketing tools.
- Lead generation: Work with sales and production teams to build a lead generation plan. The manager must be able to distinguish between marketing ready and sales-ready qualification.
- Brand communication: Whether it is through visual or the written word the marketing manager will be a brand custodian from corporate communication through to specifics of their service.
- Asset management: Our business is constantly evolving to stay ahead of the competition. You will be responsible for building and managing an asset library that can be used through many digital channels. Including but not limited to Social Media, Email Automation (Eloqua), SMS, Whatsapp, websites and many other channels that exist to engage our targets.
- Partnerships: You are responsible for building sustainable partnerships with media, associations, government bodies and commercial entities that help us communicate and build an ecosystem around the industries we are working in.
- Team coordination: Because the marketing team is depended on by many departments within the company, the role requires a dynamic thinker who can coordinate resources and take input from other departments. Communication is key in this role.
RESOURCES YOU WILL HAVE AVAILABLE TO YOU
- Dedicated sales teams
- CRM database manager
- Data acquisition team
- Marketing operations
- Freelancers for specific tasks.
- Email automation (Eloqua)
- CRM (MS Dynamics)
- All creative solutions (Adobe)
- Internal tools (Tracking technology, team collaboration etc)
- Organised, deadline-oriented, dynamic, and self-motivated
- Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to team members
- Ability to analyse markets and customer needs and develop marketing plans and recommendations based on those needs
- Email marketing automation (Preferably Eloqua)
- Excellent English copywriting skills
- CRM Experience (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Social media experience with proven track history
- Content management solutions experience (preferably WordPress)
- Collaboration tools (MS Teams, Slack, Other equivalents)
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
Please visit the links below to learn more about our corporate culture: