Valentino Barrioseta sat with Sophie Le Ray during the 20th WIL Economic Forum to discuss women empowerment and the future of women in the economy. Valentino was also a guest speaker on our “Arts to promote social inclusion” panel discussion. You can visit Resonance Collective to hear the podcast here
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Stretch: Aspiring for more
WHAT IS #WILForum?
In 2009, the first Global WIL Economic Forum broke new ground in the Middle East by giving a platform for women leaders to gather and advance gender diversity.
Since then, the forum has traveled across continents and evolved much.
While staying committed to its initial objective to champion gender diversity, the Global WIL Economic Forum now shines a light on other economic imperatives such as the inclusion of all and social impact.
Endorsed and opened by the UAE Minister of Economy for the past five years, the forum is bringing together 1,000 like-minded individuals from around the world, to shape the economy of tomorrow.
This year, the program digs into impact investing, social entrepreneurship, STEM, and arts & culture – addressed by regional and global leading organisations, policy makers and story-tellers.
AN IMPACTFUL COMMUNITY
- Private sector leaders
- Policy makers
AN ENGAGING FORMAT
TAILOR-MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Pick from three streams of themes.
- Chose sessions depending on their level of interactivity.
- Use the forum’s app to organise meetings and start conversations with the attendees of your choice.
- Listen to, learn from and get your questions answered by global thought leaders and role models.
- Gain insight into some of the best diversity and inclusion practices through real-life examples.
MEET WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
- Join a community of individuals sharing the same objectives.
- Build relationships with cross-sector peers, industry leaders and individuals you look up to.
Perfect, complete the details below and we will send you an email with more information including the agenda, our snapshot reports and articles.