Valentino Barrioseta sat with Sophie Le Ray during the 20th WIL Economic Forum to discuss women empowerment and the future of women in the economy. Valentino was also a guest speaker on our “Arts to promote social inclusion” panel discussion. You can visit Resonance Collective to hear the podcast here
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Daring to build a better future
EXPERIENCE LAST YEARS FORUM
WHAT IS #WILForum?
Since its launch in 2009, the Women In Leadership Economic Forum (#WILForum) has given a platform for global leaders to advance gender parity and women economic empowerment.
#WILForum has traveled around the world – China, India, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Rwanda – at different capacities, and has contributed to several gender parity reports.
BBC, CNBC, Khaleej Times, Financial Times, Arab News and Huffington Post are amongst media that have covered #WILForum over the years.
While staying committed to its initial objective, the WIL Economic Forum in the UAE also shines a light on other economic imperatives such as the inclusion of all and social impact.
The Global WIL Economic Forum is held under the patronage of His Excellency Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri – UAE Minister of Economy.
This October, over 500 leading businesswomen, men, government policymakers, multinationals, entrepreneurs and investors will meet to discuss entrepreneurship, innovation, women in STEM, social impact, and economic empowerment through diversity and inclusion.
AN IMPACTFUL COMMUNITY
- Private sector leaders
- Policy makers
AN ENGAGING FORMAT
TAILOR-MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Pick from three streams of themes.
- Choose sessions depending on their level of interactivity.
- Use the forum’s app to organise meetings and start conversations with the attendees of your choice.o
- Listen to, learn from and get your questions answered by global thought leaders and role models.
- Gain insight into some of the best diversity and inclusion practices through real-life examples.
MEET WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
- Join a community of individuals sharing the same objectives.
- Build relationships with cross-sector peers, industry leaders and individuals you look up to.
Perfect, complete the details below and we will send you an email with more information including the agenda, our snapshot reports and articles.