TRANSLATING NATIONAL OBJECTIVES INTO REALITY
SMART TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT
ICT spending is expected to rise to $35 billion in 2018.
Demonstrating how to capitalise, the Smart Transformation Summit is scheduled to take place under the theme “Translating national objectives into reality”. The platform will feature a full day of plenary and breakout sessions, with opportunity to discuss and debate the most pressing and pertinent topics shaping the ICT sector.
The plenary sessions will cover such topics as:
- Digitisation – The oxygen for economic efficiency
- Closing the technology skills gap
- Data is data, not oil, how can we get the most out of it?
- The tech tsunami: IoT, Robotics and AI
- If you got hacked, blame yourself
IT DECISION MAKERS
RESEARCH AND PRE-QUALIFICATION
All potential buyers are extensively researched and pre-qualified to ensure they have:
a. Decision-making authority
b. Minimum allocated budget
c. Clear buying strategy
ADVANCE NOTICE OF BUYERS
One week prior to the summit you are sent a complete list of buyers’ project data; including their company name, products and services of interest and the budget allocated.
Meet buyers who have already expressed an interest in your type of products and services. These private sessions are designed to create deal-flow opportunities and new business relationships
Highlight your expertise and position your organisation as an industry leader by delivering a keynote or leading a panel discussion to the entire audience.
The summit’s exhibition gives you the opportunity to showcase your range of products and services to all attending pre-qualified decision makers.
Participate in more than 8 hours of networking that help you build and cement business relationships and explore new ventures.
WHY BUYERS ATTEND
- Leading solution providers in one location: Source the most cost effective, up-to-date solutions and innovations on one platform
- Re-education: Attend keynotes and panels to learn and understand the benefits of specific technologies
- Networking: Connect with peers in a private business -focused environment technologies
- One-to-one meetings: Pre-scheduled one-to-one business meetings with chosen solution providers.
- Product showcasing: They get to experience hands-on the products and solutions by various international suppliers in one venue
- Large enterprises
IT SPENDING POWER
- IT Director/VP Technology/ Chief Architect
- (CIOs/CDOs/IT Directors)
- (IT Managers/Heads of IT)
KEY SOLUTIONS OF INTEREST
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Enterprise Mobility
- Cyber Security
- Big Data & Analytics
- Network & Connectivity
- Cloud computing
- Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence