Don't waste your valuable sales and marketing resources searching for leads or partners and qualifying them. Your only focus should be on your products and services and closing deals.
How we facilitate your growth
Shorten your sales cycle
Meet with pre-qualified buyers who have all completed a dedicated questionnaire focused on your company and key offerings.
Leverage our pre-qualified network
With Naseba’s established base of qualified decision makers you will have instant and credible access to buyers and/or partners that understand your business and want to meet you.
Expose your brand quickly and efficiently
Enhance your company’s brand awareness with a focused, in-depth introduction of your services and products to pre-qualified members of your target market.
Educate and sell to your target audience
A tailored workshop presentation to pre-qualified attendees in a dedicated five-star environment provides an effective education and deal flow platform.
Gain strategic market intelligence
Buyers’ questionnaires provide you with highly accurate and critical market intelligence data. With this valuable information, you can prepare customised presentations for each client thus significantly improving the results of your market access workshop.
Put your time and energy into presenting and
closing the prospective clients. We handle all your
pre-sales work so that you don’t have to worry
Focused on creating opportunity for our clients, the market access workshop is designed to provide tangible outcomes and ROI to each client's unique market access challenges.
Maximising business from existing clients
Client: The second-largest software maker by revenue; specialized database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software.
Your market access lifecycle
A dedicated project manager will tailor the workshop to your requirements and act as a coordinator between you and your prospective buyers/partners. Our approach is focused on ensuring that you build strong relationships before you’ve even met the client!
- Each prospective buyer/partner completes a qualification questionnaire, which we design based on your specific requirements. You will receive a copy of each response for your approval.
- This process is repeated until we confirm the agreed number of buyers/partners.
Every buyer/partner is strictly pre-screened prior to their registration through a detailed questionnaire that includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete contact details
- Detailed specifications of required products and solutions
- Purchasing/partnering authority and purchasing time frames
- Details of ongoing and upcoming projects
- Available budget
- Each workshop is tailored to the confirmed attending buyers/partners, so that your content is tuned to their needs.
- We recommend a client testimonial where possible to
enhance and showcase your capacity to deliver.
- Conduct private business meetings at your workshop. Many clients use this as a tool to quickly convert deals.
- We work with you to set next steps for the buyers/partners who attended the workshop and provide a post workshop debrief.
We see ourselves as your pre-sales team and work with you prior, during and after the workshop:
- Market support
We help you select and structure your perfect target audience based on your market entry or expansion needs.
A customised questionnaire developed to collect the most essential business information.
We work with you to build the perfect interactive agenda to attract the right prospective clients and close deals.
- Digital campaigns
We build a content strategy with you, research and produce your white papers, then promote it through a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
Your logo appears on all marketing collateral including:
• Marketing campaigns
• All invitations sent digitally or in print
• Digital brochures
We send your brochures to 200 highly targeted professionals.
- Market support
- Qualified buyers
Up to 20 pre-qualified sector decision makers, all approved by you.
- Case study
Present a case study from a client of yours addressing a key concern of the audience.
5* Networking lunch.
Attendance for 2 representatives.
- Qualified buyers
A full debrief of your one-to-one meetings, including feedback from each potential buyer.
Your digital presentation and other materials shared with all attendees