Analyse impact. Transition. Implement
Value Added Tax (VAT) legislation, regulations and frameworks are on the verge of being implemented in the GCC. It is crucial for businesses to clearly understand the subsequent impact of these changes on their organisations and prepare accordingly.
VAT’s impact goes beyond the accounting department and their processes. It’s implementation will challenge all aspects of business ranging from pricing strategies, business models, supply chain partnerships and negotiations to even sustainability issue for some businesses.
This course is designed to provide critical insights to participants over the mechanism, implication and impact of VAT implementation in the region.
NOTE: Companies need to start registering for VAT from October 2017 and do the necessary implementation steps by the beginning of 2018.
- Heads of Corporate Finance
- Compliance Directors/ Managers
- Finance Controllers/ Directors/ Managers
- Procurement Directors/ Managers
- Treasury Directors/ Managers
- Accounting Managers
- Heads of Departments
- To understand where does your organisation fit in the VAT legislation and regulation
- To understand how VAT will affect each department of your organisation
- To understand the overall impact of VAT on your business
- To learn how to optimise VAT’s impact (exemptions, VAT claims, etc.)
- To clearly understand the timelines and steps
- To be able to design a well-optimised VAT implementation road map
This training is certified with 1 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credit for every 50 minutes of the training.
All participants will be provided with the training completion certificate signed by the trainer.
- VAT Legislation and Framework
- Dynamics of Value Added Tax (VAT)
- VAT Accounting and Reporting Framework Business
- VAT Disruptive Analysis
- Enterprise Wide VAT Impact Review
- VAT Transition Planning
- VAT Implementation Roadmap
About the trainer
Mr Khan is a highly profound and effective corporate trainer in the field of Finance with decades-long experience in numerous industries including Oil & Gas, Banking, Construction and Consulting. Currently engaged with top training and consulting companies in the Middle East as trainer and consultant and working for the development of most precious resource of a business organisation i.e. their employees.
He bears extensive training experience in the government and private sector in UAE from mid to senior management. In the past years, he has trained employees of RTA, DEWA, DP World, Dubai Customs, Emirates Airlines, Shell UAE, Total UAE, Aujan Industries, and many more.