Almost everyone in the world has or will eventually be bestowed with a grade, certificate or honour that will at some future point need verification.
Today’s episode has both Nic and Ahmed interacting with Educhain CEO Mark Balovnev on how to build scalable academic passporting systems. Focusing on interfaces to access documents and wallets for sharing with other gateways and portals.
Mark talks about how sentiment has changed over the last 3 years, why industry is adopting the technology and increasing mobility of these documents.
- The starting process and how the industry can get involved
- What values can blockchain provide in education and the industries impacted by it
- Finding your blockchain hobbyist and enabling them
- How UAE University put transcripts, certificates, and other metadata on chain for over 70,000 students
- Plus a quick overview as to how the amazing Blockchain report recently launched with Smart Dubai came together.
For more podcasts visit: http://encrypt-d.com/