Inside Sales Executive – Dubai, UAE
Closing Date: Location: UAE
naseba Group is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to develop a career with international scope and travel.
We are a global company with strength in the emerging and growth markets.
We have over 30 nationalities working for us across all our offices.
We are a highly focused and fast paced organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth while providing high uncapped sales commission structures.
We have a dynamic senior executive team that are involved will all aspects of the business. Thus ensuring talent is nurtured and developed to help us grow the company.
We are strong believers of developing leaders from within and do not rely solely on tenure as a guarantee to promotion.
Our commission structure is very competitive with many sales representatives on target earnings reaching $80,000 to $100,000+ in their first year. Our corporate structure is designed to create healthy positive competition.
There is no room for negativity or office politics. High achievers will go on to fast track progression at the group level.
Great travel opportunities across the globe to attend the platforms you are representing.
- COMMISSIONS: Uncapped and paid monthly
- SALARY: Good starting base
- CORPORATE CULTURE: An environment which will challenge and support you to be the best
- PROMOTION: Structured career growth based on personal and team based results. As you perform we promote.
- TRAINING AND SUPPORT: Highly focused employees will have the opportunity to travel for training programs and management development.
- TRAVEL: Opportunity to travel the world and grow internally within the company.
- INSURANCE: Medical insurance is provided
- OTHER INCENTIVES: Access a corporate culture determined to reward success –> Check out our Tag Heure challenge
- Over the phone sales – As our clients are located all over the world, the role requires to be on the phone selling to senior level decision makers.
- Collaborate with colleagues to acquire leads and target organisations.
- Develop account relationships with your clients for long term repeat revenue.
- Enhance your core naseba sales skills to become a future leader within current and other worldwide offices.
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
Please visit the below links to learn more about our corporate culture.
- Links.naseba.com/1 – Ode to the old school
- Links.naseba.com/2 – MBA’s do not teach loyalty and drive
- Links.naseba.com/4 – importance of core values: making sure the team has the same core values
Understanding our corporate culture and fitting in with it is 50% of your interview process.
- ETHIC: Focused and determined
- ATTITUDE: Positive, make it happen
- NO FEAR: Not afraid of a challenge
- RESEARCH: You understand the value of a lead and how to make the most of it.
- PHONE: Over the phone sales experience is essential to ensuring a fast track growth.
- CLOSING: You can demonstrate and show you know how to ask for the deal
- DRESS: Clean and sharp attire