- Dr Annalisa Jenkins - a distinguished speaker of our 16th Global Edition of Wome......
- 80 % of international solar solution providers researched by naseba agrees that......
- naseba’s solar energy series client, SunEdison, confirms plans are moving forwar......
- A celebratory dinner at Nobu for Nithin, Vishwanadh, and Gagan from naseba's Ban......
- Enjoy naseba's Chairman Scott Ragsdale's latest blog: http://www.scottragsdale.c......
- Riyadh Abdulameer Hussein Alhilfi, Director General from Basrah Directorate of H......
aggressive, bold, commitment, diverse
Our culture originates from the Japanese expression ‘naseba naru’, meaning: “When there’s a will there is a way.”
naseba can be translated into: “If you make it happen.”
At naseba we understand that MBAs don’t teach loyalty and drive.
Teamwork and peer competition maintain a dynamic environment.
The secret to our success is that we all share the same core values.
naseba is not for everyone.
Our culture, training and sales process has created some of the best performers in the industry.
…but naseba is not for everyone.
If you are unfocused, and lack drive – do not apply.
If you are floating through life, jumping from job to job – do not apply.
If you are working for a competitor and just looking for greener grass – do not waste our time applying.
All staff at naseba are bold, committed, dynamic, and focused – but most importantly, driven to be the best at what they do.
Mediocrity is not tolerated.